Sunday 18 September 2011

Chocolate...

I have ALWAYS loved my chocolate, I think it runs in the family (My aunt is actually addicted, Like Really!).... Or Erm, Maybe it really is just a Woman thing?  Yeah that's it, Because men, They don't NEED it do they? WE do however. (Well im not sure about you but I sure do)
Chocolate makes me feel better EVERY time, It may only last ten minutes but trust me, That ten minutes of satisfaction is gooood. Love it very muchly! (Muchly being my new made up word)
But anyway, I was just sitting here thinking of My favourite chocolate... ERM.
It's impossible! I love soo many!

As long as it's milk chocolate, It's yum! (Not a fan of cheap chocolate though)
I had a phase of eating Chocolate caramel for ages, Then It was Cookie Crumble chocolate, Now I'm back onto plain milk chocolate... Next week it will be a nutty Chocolate. Indecisive!  Very!

Maybe I just don't have a favourite or i love chocolate SO much that it truly would be impossible for me to choose? Whatever the matter i wouldn't mind bathing in it... Literally.

Peace n Love

Tinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment