Sunday 18 September 2011

Crazy Angel Tanning Lotion

Ok, So I used to be hooked on fake tan when i was younger, But then i grew out of it, Soo much time and effort put into what ended up looking like a orange, streaky FAKE tan! Was totally hot! Not!
I gave up on it, Just wasn't me, I have greek in me therefore I do go a nice coulour... when i do get a tan. The problem is living in England, And our weather being the worst in the universe, It's hard to keep a colour and sunbeds are not the way to go really! (Nobody wants leather skin, plus the consequences!)
Anyway, Occasionally i enter competitions, and I entered one with @reallytvchannel on Twitter in which they were giving away some Crazy Angel tanning lotion! I won some along with a few other lucky winners and couldn't wait to try it out! Sounded rather good!.. And good it was!!
It was everything I would want in a fake tan.. It was light, Easily absorbed and didn't have that Fake tan smell to it!!
Me and a friend put it on last week just before the Xfactor (Girlie night in), It was like applying your usual evening moisturiser! Didn't feel like I was applying a fake tan, No worries of it spraying/going everywhere and staining anything! (I'm extremely clumbsy may i add!) So yes, Was very pleased with this and recommend anyone that is looking for a natural looking tan through the winter nights to get you some of this! Plus it' very reasonably priced!

Thank you @reallytvchannel for the Kit!

Tinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment