Monday 19 September 2011

Tea is my Coffee....

I don't know about anyone else, But I can't actually function without having a cup of Tea in the morning.... Needs to be perfectly brewed, Milk and 2 sugars!


I must say I do make I good cup of tea... Could have something to do with those 3 years of training in salon and making Tea all day, everyday! You would have thought I was training for the position of a Tea lady! (I wasn't... Well at-least I hope not anyway!)
But as for Coffee.... I couldn't make it because I could barely stomach the smell of it!
Growing up I always gagged at the smell of Coffee, I'm not sure what it was, But it just had this smell  couldn't stand! It wasn't good when a teacher would be trying to help and Id be like "Eurgh get away from me"
But then they say your senses of Taste and Smell change as you get older and obviously that happened with me...
Im OK with Coffee now, We have a cool relationship. I bought my Other Half a Coffee machine for Christmas so I think out of love for him, My feelings for Coffee have changed slightly.
BUT Coffee will never ever even come close to having a nice, sweet cup of tea!
So Morning Coffee, NO... Morning Tea, YES.

Tinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment